Mar 7, 2015

Japanese bondage

Miku continued, “Japanese bondage strives for artistic perfection. It also instils fear and pain to the person being bound, and gives control and satisfaction to the person who masters the binding. Madam, try to imagine that this handsome Mister has offended you. Think of the revenge you want to mete out to him. How you want him suffer? How you want to dominate him?”

As Miku continued her coaching, Darcy felt the knots tighten further around his hands and arms. From the several mirrors positioned in the room, he could see Elizabeth’s facial expression. She was biting her lips, concentrating on perfecting the knots, but her frown intensified, turning her face to thunder. What had he done to make her so angry with him? His mind went through their acquaintance again, and he felt he was the wronged person in the relationship, not her. She had to be the one who had lashed at him while he had been unconscious, the one who had sold the photo to the tabloid. He couldn’t be wrong. He gritted his teeth to bear the pain, and wouldn’t allow her to hear a word of weakness uttered by him. - You can continue reading from The Angel Sees Grey


1 comment:

  1. Shibari rope design Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers